Sport Safety International is proud to offer the ConcussionWise™ course content in a live format, as well as an instructor program designed to train individuals to present the ConcussionWise™ Live course.
While this Clinical Evidence Based Practice course was developed for athletic trainers, non athletic trainers may also complete the program and become instructors.
SCHEDULE AND FORMAT
In order to complete the credential process learners must complete the following:
1. Complete the ConcussionWise AT course* - 2 EBP CEUs
2. Register and complete and online live ConcussionWise Instructor Training webinar.*
3. Watch the video: ConcussionWise Live for Coaches & Parents
4. Complete the ConcussionWise Instructor Exam
5. Complete the ConcussionWise Instructor Registration & Agreement
Sport Safety International (BOC Approved Provider #: P8228) is approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. to provide continuing education to Certified Athletic Trainers. *The ConcussionWise AT course is eligible for a maximum of 2.0 Evidence Based Category hours/CEUs.
The ConcussionWise AT course is valid for two years from the date of purchase.
The ConcussionWise Instructor credential is valid for one year with annual renewals available.**
** Certain conditions apply.
You selected to get the course ConcussionWise Instructor Full... (18CWI). Please Login or Signup to get it.